Vzaccess1 Verizon UML290USB modem disconnects

 

We got brand new shinny 4G LTE Verizon Wireless Cards and out of the box they well…. Sucked!

 

We couldn’t get them to stay connected and when they would we only saw 600kbps! Imagine that we upgraded to get slower speeds. Tech support offered very little assistance. They had us power cycle and that whole script. Nothing worked. As I boxed it up to send it back I decided to go through the settings one more time…

I tried the firmware updates and updating VZaccess Manager to no avail. Then I found a setting:

 

Options –> Conectivity Options –> Device operating mode –> (Change this to LAN Adpater)

The card flashed, the app restarted and it worked. Thanks a lot Verizon for the awesome technical support!!