iPhone Hack: iPhone MMS workaround covered on your data plan.on July 15, 2007 at 3:59 am
A common complaint we have heard about the iPhone is that it does not support
MMS. Or does it? Afterall, MMS is basically just glorified email
Email? Now that’s something the iPhone can do!
Since you can email pictures you have taken, to send a picture to any cellphone just email it to the recipient’s MMS email address. All you will need to do is enter the recipients 10 digit number into the appropriate carrier field.
United States Carriers Listed
- Alltel = firstname.lastname@example.org
- AT&T = email@example.com
- Boost Mobile = firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cingular (AT&T) = email@example.com
- Einstein PCS = firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sprint = email@example.com
- T-Mobile = firstname.lastname@example.org
- US Cellular = email@example.com
- Verizon Wireless = firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virgin Mobile = email@example.com